Thursday, July 24, 2014

Update

I finally was able to get a list together of all 586 (585) beers I have sampled so far. Hard to believe, but I was buying new stuff and updating mostly from memory.  It was getting harder and harder to remebern so I decided I finally needed to get something togethor.

In the year I did the beer a day challenge, there were no repeats, all 506 beers were different. Since I started updating again in May, I found one repeat (Summit - Great Northern Porter, they completely redid their bottle graphics is probably why I missed it), so  there will be two listings at #586 to correct this error.

Lots of good stuff in the beer fridge yet and looking forward to the pumpkin beer releases and Oktoberfest releases that will be coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment