Monday, August 10, 2015

*** #1000 ***

COORS BREWING COMPANY - Coors      Well, here we are, number 1000. I was thinking of trying to find something that was pretty rare for #1000, but i decided I would go with just plain old Coors. Why? From what I can remember, this was the first beer I ever tried. Not to age myself, but back in the day (jr. high and high school years) Coors was not available in Minnesota. I remember one of my best friends and his family would go hunting in Colorado every year and bring back cases upon cases of Coors and at some point we were allowed to try it. No memory of what I thought of it, I just remember the big stack of beer in their basement.

Anyways, I will keep going and keep adding to the list, after all, there are lots of good beers still out there to try.

Having said that, for reaching #1000 I made 3 donations to 3 of my favorite charities today. $100 to each of the following: Lakes Area Humane Society, With One Breath, and Cheerful Givers.

As always, donate if you can, and if you are new to this blog, go back to the beginning for why I started it.

On to the next 1000.........

No comments:

Post a Comment