Thursday, August 7, 2014

#600

DOGFISH HEAD BREWERY - 90 Minute IPA       Its National IPA day, and this is beer #600, so this seems like the perfect beer for today. It consistently rates as one of the best IPAs of the year, and Esquire magazine once called it "the best IPA in America", and I have to agree. Excellent beer, one of my favorites I have ever tried. As close to perfect as you can get. Dogfish doesnt distribute in MN and MN has some antiquated laws as far as shipping beers into our state, but with a little work,  you can find it. (basically, a trip to Wisconsin will do it). If you see it, buy it, you won't be dissapointed.

When I was doing the beer a day challenge for a year, I was donating $50 each month I reached my goal. (scroll back for details).  If you have been following, that ended at the end of February 2014, and I said I was done, but since it is beer #600,  why not donate some more? So,  $50 to the Lakes Area Humane Society and another $50 to Wounded Warriors. Google them and donate if you can, I am sure they will appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment