Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5, 2013

STEVENS POINT BREWERY - POINT AMBER CLASSIC  This has a very faint floral hop aroma, mostly apple with some spices and roasted malts. Taste is the same as the nose, with a little sweetness. This has a nice balance, its not real heavy and not so light either. Its easy drinking, could probably down a few no problem, but could use a little more flavor for my tastes, its just a little above average.

KACEY MUSGRAVES - SAME TRAILER DIFFERENT PARK  I just picked this CD yesterday.  It is her debut major label album and was actually released a couple of months ago. I'm a little late to the party, but there has been a lot of buzz for this album on my Twitter feed, so why not?  I'm sure glad i did, this album is a lot of fun. She is labeled a country artist, but she has a lot of different styles.  She is a great songwriter and lyricist and has  a unique wit in her songs. I really like Merry Go 'Round and Blowin' Smoke the most, but the whole album is actually really good. Check her out for something new if you like country, i dont think you'll be dissapointed.

3 miles on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment