Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

LAKEFRONT BREWERY INC - HOLIDAY SPICE LAGER BEER  Lots of spices in the aroma; cinnamon, nutmeg, honey and a little fruit. Very nice smell. The taste is malty and all the spices in the nose are there as well and the honey gives it its sweetness. Not bad, but i dont think the spices work quite as well in flavor as they do in the smell. Overall, still a nice holiday beer, a good change of pace and worth giving a try.

RAP: HALL OF FAME  I remember picking this one up in a .99 bin somewhere. Nice collection of early rap.
I Cant Live Without My Radio - LL Cool J
My Adidas - RUN-DMC
Rappers Delight - Sugarhill Gang
Leader Of The Pack - UTFO
Freaks Come Out At Night - Whodini
The Message - Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five
Nightmares - Dana Dane
I'm Chillin - Kurtis Blow
Beat Street - Melle Mel
Make The Music With Your Mouth Biz - Biz Markie

3 miles on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment