Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 16, 2013

TRISTAN PRETTYMAN - CEFAR + GOLD The newest album from San Diegos Tristan Prettyman has a more full band sound than her earlier more acoustuc albums. A lot of the songs seem to be inspired by her break up with Jason Mraz. Lyrically it is introspective and raw with emotion. My, Oh,My and The Rebound are my favorites, but i just love her voice, i think she could sing anything and it would grab my attention.

ROGUE ALES - CAPTAIN SIG'S NORTHWESTERN ALE  I have been saving this one to coincide with the season premier of The Deadliest Catch tonight on Discovery.  This is a nice bold red ale. Smells malty with light hops with a hint of caramel and citrus. Goes down smooth with a little bitterness in the aftertaste. A nice tasty ale, good, but just a little above average, but definatly worth a try.

1 mile on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment