Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013

WEIRD AL YANKOVIC - WEIRD AL YANKOVIC  Weird Als debut album from 1983 which made me a fan for life. The king of parody started it all with this album. Contains the classics Ricky, I Love Rocky Road, Stop Draggin' My Car Around, My Bologna and Another One Rides The Bus. Weird Al is still putting our great albums today. From what i remember, (99% sure) he was the first concert i ever went to and have seen him a few times since too.

GUINNESS - SMITHWICKS   An irish red ale. I kind of want to really like this one, but nothing really stands out about it. There isn't really anything wrong with it, it drinks nice and easy, a little on the heavy side, its just a solid irish ale but has nothing real remarkable about it.

1 mile on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment