Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 24, 2013

JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS - FIT TO BE TIED GREAT HITS BY JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS   I have always been a fan of theirs, i just love Joan's voice. I always thought they would have been bigger than the were.  I started to list my favorites, but i really like every song on this compilation. Listening to it, you realize how many hits they did have. Just a great rock and roll band that is still kicking it today.

BOULEVARD BREWING CO. - BULLY! PORTER   Upon opening, the first smell is roasted malts with a hint of chocolate and coffee. I get very little chocolate in the flavor though, mostly the roasted malt with a light coffee and maybe toffee. Nothing far reaching, just a nice solid drinkable porter. Nice beer.

2 miles on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment