Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 2013

DOUG E FRESH AND THE GET FRESH CREW and MC RICKY D - THE SHOW single with B side LA-DI-DA-DI  This single came out in 1985 and the first time I heard it, i had to have it. I thought The Show was one of the best songs i had ever heard. It took my local record shop forever to track it down, then to my surprise, the B side blew me away. Still one of my favorite hip hop songs. "La-di-da-di, we like to party, we dont cause trouble, we dont bother nobody" I'll admit it, i listened to this song 5-6 times today.

MILLER - MILLER 64  Not sure this should even qualify as a beer, but.... Almost no taste, kind of like drinking water. It's very light, which i guess is the point of it. For what its trying to be, it does the job well, just not something i would seek out, but after a long week at work, i can say goodbye to the 12 pack i had. On to better things tomorrow.

2.5 miles on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment