Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31, 2013

THE REFRESHMENTS - FIZZY FUZZY BIG & BUZZY  Where to begin? Perhaps my favorite band of all time and quite possibly my favorite album of all time. With that said, this one is always in my regular rotation, it never grows old to me. From start to finish, every song is a classic in my mind. While they only put out 2 albums under The Refreshments, they morphed into Roger Clyne And The Peacemakers who are still around today. I am lucky enough to see these guys live usually 3-4 times a year and they kill it every time and they still play alot from this classic. I highly reccomend any of their albums or catching them live, if you dont get it, too bad.

FOUR PEAKS BREWING COMPANY - KILTLIFTER  A scottish style ale, smell and taste is malty with a hint of caramel. I like to frequent this brewery whenever i am in Arizona and usually enjoy most of what they have to offer. They only offer a couple styles in can/bottle though. This is a simple and very easy drinking beer, although not overly special, it is usually my go to when in the Tempe area.

3 miles on treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment