Sunday, March 31, 2013

MARCH SUCCESS

Today concludes the first month of this little project. Lets call the first month a success. I managed to run/bike at least 1 mile per day, listened to 1 CD, and tried 1 new beer daily.

As i stated, each month i succeed I will donate $50 to a charity/organization. For March that $50 is going to the Lakes Area Humane Society. Also, a shout out to Kevin Farley who matched my donation this month. If you would like to help also, visit www.lakesareahumanesociety.org or if you have any suggestions for the months ahead, feel free to let me know.

Thanks for all the people following along, its been fun and i appreciate the comments. I have accumulated some nice beers to try in the months ahead and the stack of music to pick from seems endless. Here's to April!

No comments:

Post a Comment