Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 6, 2013

BOSTON BEER COMPANY - SAMUEL ADAMS SUMMER ALE  This really almost has no aroma, slight grassy and citrus notes, i was expecting a little more. There is a little more to the taste at least, some wheat, spices, and lemon. The lemon overpowers the wheat, could be a little better balanced for my taste. A good beer, but not a great beer, almost on the boring side, but i wont go that far. Its actually a decent summer brew, probably not my first choice, but you cant go wrong with it on a hot summer day.

JACK WHITE - BLUNDERBUSS  This is the first solo record for Jack. Obviously, best known for The White Stripes, this has a little of that sound to it, but with a full band these songs sound fuller and more dynamic. I would actually buy anything he is involved in as i think he is an amazing performer, and this record is no ecception. My favorites are: Missing Pieces, Sixteen Saltines, Freedom At 21, I'm Shakin', and Take Me With You When You Go.  This was probably one of the best 2012 records for me. White's musicianship shines, great fun rock record.

3 miles in treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment