Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1, 2023

KENNEY CHESNEY - LIFE ON A ROCK This is the new one from Kenny that came out yesterday. I listened to it twice today and in all honesty am not that impressed. A couple of good songs, but the rest are just average to me, not one of his better efforts. While i enjoy the island vibe throughout the record, none of the songs really stand out to me. Hopefully it will grow on me after a few more listens. Check out Pirate Flag, Coconut Tree, and Life On A Rick, i think those are my favorites.

BOULEVARD BREWING CO. - PALE ALE  Poured this one into a glass to drink. Nice amber color and had a nice cramel malt smell up front and finished with some floral hops. Its easy to drink and is vry light, but thwre is nothing outstanding about this one, just a middle of the road ale.

3 miles on treadmill and 30 minutes on the bike

No comments:

Post a Comment