Friday, May 17, 2013

May 17, 2013

PRINCE - PRINCE  A little classic Prince for the ride to the cities this morning. I still enjoy this album today. Some classics on here including I Wanna Be Your Lover, Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad?, Sexy Dancer, Bambi and I Feel For You. This was a great early album from Prince and was a good indicator of what was to come. I am still a huge fan today, i have 100s of bootlegs of live shows and unreleased stuff. One artist on my bucket list i would like to see live still. Someday.

STONE BREWING CO - IPA This is a real nice American IPA from Stone. Inital smell is fresh citrus and grapefruit and strong hops, just as you would suspect. The taste is alot like the smell, a nice strong hoppy taste with the citrus in the background. This is what an IPA should be.  If you like IPAs, this is well worth checking out.

1 mile on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment