Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013

KISS - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT  I think this is an underappreciated album from Kiss. Their previous couple albums were pretty bad and this was almost a make it or break it album.  I think it did the job and is actually one of their better albums overall. A bunch of solid songs on it: Creatures Of The Night, I Love It Loud, I Still Love You, and War Machine lead the way. Love the earlier Kiss stuff.

ASS KISSER ALES - ASS KISSER TIGHT ASS HEFEWIEZEN  First off, thanks to Jeff and Todd at Vantage for donating this one.  Well, this is supposed to be a German style Hefewiezen. Smell is actually a good mix of citrus, floral hops and wheat, but the taste loses me a little. Not really too flavorful, pretty simple. If it was advertised as a wheat or pale ale, it would be ok, but as a hefewiezen  it doesnt do much for me. Its just not in line with what a hefewiezen should be.

1 mile on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment