Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 18, 2013

VICCI MARTINEZ - VICCI  This is her first CD since she was on The Voice. I actually liked her earlier albums a little better. They were more blues oriented and this is more geared towards top 40, which is to be expected after being on  a music competition show. My least favorite song on it is the one with her coach CeeLo.  I think my favorites are Run Run Run and I Want Your Kiss. I wish her nothing but success as she has put out a good handful of albums before getting her break on The Voice. This one wasnt bad, just not what i was expecting.
BLUE DAWG BREWING - WILD BLUE PREMIUM BLUEBERRY LAGER  This is an odd one. Smell is strong blueberry. I was expecting the taste to be strong in bluberries, but it didnt. I cant really describe it. It was more like a grape gatorade, pop or kool aid. It has a high ABV at 8%, but the taste has nothing that resembles a beer. It has a very sweet taste. I am glad i bought it as a single bottle as i probably wouldnt try it again.
8 miles on bike (first bike ride outside of the year)

No comments:

Post a Comment